top of page

Application for Consent Orders Drafting

Draft, Settle and Submit Application for Consent Orders

  • 12 hr
  • Starting from $5,500
  • 14 Mason Street|180 Lonsdale Street|16 Station Street

Service Description

An Application for Consent Orders allow parties to settle their property settlement formally by making a paper application to the Family Court of Australia. In the majority of cases, the Family Court will issue parenting and/or property settlement orders that are requested by the parties in the Application for Consent Orders. Applications for Consent Orders are best suited in situations where substantial agreement has been made on the division of property (or it is expected that negotiations will be successful) or agreement has been made. We will draft your Application for Consent Orders, send it the other party or their lawyer for review and negotiation, undertake reasonable negotiations and make reasonable amendments to the application. As a part of our family law advice and services, we provide you with written legal advice about your property settlement rights and options and take you through our advice to ensure you understand what outcome you are obtaining by using the Application for Consent Orders process and what your other options are. We will file your application with the Family Court of Australia and seek orders for your parenting arrangements or property settlement.

Cancellation Policy

To cancel or reschedule an appointment, please contact one of our family law staff members by phone or email at least 24 hours prior to the appointment. Phone 1800 976 214.

Contact Details

  • level 10/14 Mason Street, Dandenong VIC, Australia

    1800 976 214

  • Regus - Melbourne, 180 Lonsdale Street, Lonsdale Street, Melbourne VIC, Australia

    1800 976 214

  • 16 Station Street, Pakenham VIC, Australia

    1800 976 214

bottom of page